LET-6012 Portable Skin Scope Analyzer
The Skin Scope Analyzer Diagnosis Machine is a medical based tool developed for the diagnosis of skin types and conditions. It makes use of a filtered long-wave UVA light in the safe 320nm to 400nm range. This wavelength allows safe ultraviolet light to penetrate the epidermis and manifest different colors on the client’s skin to allow for diagnosis of skin conditions and facial treatment needs. The skin scope is a powerful tool to allow the esthetician to conduct a more in-depth skin analysis.
This professional grade portable box style skin scope comes with 4 large 10w bulbs and 2 small 6w bulbs placed to offer maximum coverage of skin surface area for efficient and accurate diagnosis.
- CE Certified - International Compliance to Safety Standards
- Comes with full color electronic user guide in English. User guide contains printable diagnosis color chart
- Magnifying viewfinder offers esthetician close up diagnosis capability
- Diagnose conditions normally invisible to the naked eye
- Ultraviolet bulbs show imperfections in the skin such as dry or oily areas, or excessive layers of dead skin
- Allows the esthetician to devise a customized treatment plan for each of their clients to enable best results
- Internal mirror allows client to participate in skin diagnosis by witnessing skin conditions
- Portable box-style design. Easily closes for transport. Metal handle offers secure carrying mode
- Energy Efficient 52 Watts
- 12.5" W x 17.75" H x 8.25" D
Customers also viewed